A most thorough clean
Over the years we have developed a six stage cleaning process for achieving the best possible results when cleaning carpets.
We also provide fabric protection for your upholstery, offering you that extra peace of mind.
After we hoover all surfaces to remove any loose soiling and particles in preparation for extraction cleaning we begin by:
1) Applying a pre-spray to the carpet with particular focus on the most heavily soiled areas such as walk ways between doors and the areas in front of and around couches or tables where most staining is likely to occur and then apply agitation to loosen the soiling.
2) We then clean all edges, taking particular care around fireplaces, cabinets that cannot be moved, televisions and so on. Then we treat any spotting/staining such as wine spills, chewing gum/blue tack or candle wax that may be in the carpet.
3) We use our powerful Extraction Cleaning machinery to deep rinse clean your carpets to effectively and safely remove even the deepest of soil and dirt that may have built up over the years. We use home safe, self-neutralising solutions to guarantee no sticky residue or powders are left behind, ensuring your carpets stay clean for longer.
4) Then we perform a dry pad buffering of the carpet to help loosen the fibres to help bring the carpet back to looking it`s best and absorb any surface soiling that may have been left behind during extraction.
5) To complete the like new finish we use carpet rakes and brushes to resettle the pile to its natural direction and so avoid having unpleasant lines and chevrons permanently drying into the carpet pile.
6) To guarantee our rapid drying times we then apply our Turbo Driers to the completed carpet surfaces. As it varies with different fabrics and drying conditions, we cannot give an exact drying time, but it is our aim with carpets to be touch dry within two hours for the job completion.
Get a Quick Quote
Before & After